Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Blogger











This is my first blog post!!! I can only hope that I am able navigate this system. Please be patient as I learn how to blog!!! Last night I finished my Circle Wrap by Kris Percival:Knitting to Go deck. I added 10 extra rows to make a turtleneck for the wrap. I finished and cast off too tight. I couldn't even put it over my head. Mind you my head is not that big!!! I frogged back and re-cast off loosely. It fits over my head but I 'm not sure that I like it. I'm going to add the fringe which is in a different color and get some comments from friends and see what I want to do with it.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Very pretty knitting!
Welcome to blogging too. I'm behind in my blog cause I've been knitting and updating my Ravelry. I'll catch up though.

Lisa Boyer said...

Wow...I didn't know you were new to blogging AND knitting! You're obviously not new to photography, though. You take the most amazing snow pictures...