Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day After Christmas

I just finished my first Hot Waffle Mitt. I learned a lot while knitting this pattern. This is my first project on double pointed needles. I learned some new stitches like M1, CO using backward loop method and picking up stitches. I got my first order from my DD after she saw the mitt in progress. It's not perfect but I am very pleased with my first attempt!



These are a few things that I found under our Christmas tree this year. I was a very good girl!!!

The Best of Interweave Knits




Knitting Little Luxuries



Knitting Never Felt Better


Knitting Over the Edge


Doggy Knits


More Sensational Socks



Wendy Knits



We had a wonderfully blessed Christmas spent with family. I pray anyone reading had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

The mitts look great and your knitting library is filled with some great titles!

knitspot anne said...

wow that's a lotta books; lucky you!
and your mitt looks great . . i'm so glad you are enjoying that project!