Friday, December 28, 2007

Road Trip


We are leaving on a road trip tonight. Some of my family lives in the beautiful state of Georgia. It's been about 3 years since we went down so I'm really excited to leave!! We made plans for this trip at the very last minute. We plan on leaving tonight at about 10:00pm to avoid all of the Chicago traffic. I was hoping to leave in the morning so I would have more knitting time!! I have all of my projects that I want to finish sitting on the dining room table.

My Hot Waffle Mitts are almost finished. I've got to say that for my first Double point project this pattern was perfect! The mitts were designed by Anne Hanson of Knitspot. The directions were easy enough even for me!!! If you have ever wanted to try knitting in the round on double points check out her pattern!
My DD also wants a pair so this will be the yarn I am using for her mitts...


It will match her scarf perfectly



Happy New Year to y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Soo said...

Hope you have a great trip! Happy 2008!