Thursday, July 24, 2008

OFFline

Hello all, I love living in the country, however, my internet service is through a small country company and has been down for the last week. I'm having my daughter post this for me till I can get the company to fix my internet. I hope to be back online within the next few days! I miss hearing from you all, barb. If you need to contact me please use the email address on the top of my page and I might be able to retrieve messages on my cell phone and should be able to respond. thanks barb!

4 comments:

Renna said...

Oh, no! We miss you, Barbara; hurry back!

You want I should send 'da boys' to rough somebody up at the internet company? ;-)

Jennifer said...

I know some people who can't get internet in the country (except dial up) unless it is via satalite. Those are the breaks. See you soon. Maybe you'll be super productive without the internet. :)

WhiteStone said...

We miss you!!!

Grace said...

you are missed!!!